Main Article Content
Globally, novel COVID-19 has create an unbalanced atmosphere for people in every aspect. Infection of novel COVID-19 spreading all over the world and this condition is known as pandemic by the WHO. This pandemic is blocked many of economic activities due to communicable disease and has no cure till date to fight with corona. It has produced vital economic impact on the globe. It may turn out recession in many sectors of the world. In every sector in the globe, most of the products are imported from China, especially in medicine and manufacturing industry.COVID-19 caused a global pandemic resulting in about 20 millions of infections and around a million of deaths worldwide. Prevention strategies such as avoiding traveling to an infected area and avoiding eating wild animals can reduce the spread of novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). This paper aims to understand the Risk, Transmission, Diagnosis and Reproduction of COVID-19.
Anderson RM, Heesterbeek H, Klinkenberg D, Hollingsworth TD. How will country based mitigation measures influence the course of the COVID-19 epidemic? The Lancet. 2020;95(10228):931-934.
Zhou P, Yang XL, Wang XG, Hu B, Zhang L, Zhang W, Chen HD. A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin. Nature. 2020;579(7798):270- 273.
Pandey Digvijay, et al. Infectivity, preclusion, and control (IPC) of pandemic novel COVID-19. International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends. 2020;7(5):1-8.
Wu Z, McGoogan JM. Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: Summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. 2020;323(13):1239-42.
Srithazith, Dey Babu, Digvijay Pandey. Web-act of detecting COVID 19. IJIERT- International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology. 2020;7(5)21-30. ISSN: 2394-3696.
YItayew M, Ayenew B, Pandey D, Pandey B. Indigenous conflict resolution systems and practices: Implications for social relationship development: The case of Debre Markos Town, 2019. Alq J Med App Sci. 2020;3(1):53-60.
Ayenew B, Digvijay Pandey. Challenges and opportunities to tackle COVID-19 spread in Ethiopia. Journal of Peer Scientist. 2020;2(2): e1000014.
Sritha Zith, Dey Babu, Pandey D, Sheik I. An overview of a crime detection system using the art of data mining. IJIERT- International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology. 2020;7(5):125-128. ISSN: 2394-3696.
Ayenew B, Pandey D, Yitayew M, Etana D, Binay Kumar P, Verma N, et al. Risk for surge maternal mortality and morbidity during the ongoing corona virus pandemic. Med Life Clin. 2020;2(1):1012.
Javed MK, Javaid SJDA. Corona virus awareness in Pakistan: A case study. International Journal of Medical Science in Clinical Research and Review. 2020;3(03):256-262.
Javaid S, Javaid MKJDA. Survey on corona virus: A case study in Pakistan. International Journal of Medical Science in Clinical Research and Review. 2020;3(02):223-227.
Iweala OI. HIV diagnostic tests: An overview. Contraception. 2004;70(2):141–147. Available:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2004.03.012
Khongsai L, Anal TSSC, ASR, et al. Combating the spread of COVID-19 through community participation. Glob Soc Welf; 2020. Available:https://doi.org/10.1007/s40609-020-00174-4
Chan KH, Peiris JSM, Lam SY, Poon LLM, Yuen KY, Seto WH. The effects of temperature and relative humidity on the viability of the SARS coronavirus. Advances in Virology. 2011;1–7. Available:https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/734690
Otter JA, Donskey C, Yezli S, Douthwaite S, Goldenberg SD, Weber DJ. Transmission of SARS and MERS coronaviruses and influenza virus in healthcare settings: The possible role of dry surface contamination. Journal of Hospital Infection. 2016;92(3):235–250. Available:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhin.2015.08.027
Anwar S, Sharf B, Usman M, Panday D, Asif M. Organic diet as silent pretreatment strategy to boost immune system against SARS-CoV-2. Alq J Med App Sci. 2020;3(2):10-25.
McCarthy JE, McCarthy MT, Dumas BA. Long range versus short range aerial transmission of SARS-CoV-2. ArXiv:2008.03558 [q-Bio]; 2020. Available:http://arxiv.org/abs/2008.03558.
Kassaw C, Pandey D. The current mental health crisis of COVID-19 pandemic among communities living in Gedeo Zone Dilla, SNNP, Ethiopia. J. Psychosoc. Rehabil. Ment. Health; 2020. Avaiulable:https://doi.org/10.1007/s40737-020-00192-7
Sritha Zith Dey Babu, Digvijay Pandey, Ismail Sheik. Acts Of COVID19. International Journal of Advanced Engineering. 2020;3(II). ISSN: 2457-0397.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- DIGVIJAY PANDEY, SRITHA ZITH DEY BABU, TAJUDEEN OLUWAFEMI NOIBI, BINAY KUMAR PANDEY, P. TARUN DANTI DEY, CHALACHEW KASSAW, SACHINE ARJUN KADAM, JONATHAN JAMES O. CANETE, A STUDY ON NOVEL COVID-19 EPIDEMIC THREAT FOR UNIVERSAL PHYSICAL SITUATION IN 2020 , Asian Journal of Advances in Research: 2020 - Volume 5 [Issue 2]
- SHABIR A. ZARGAR, TAJAMUL ISLAM, ISHFAQ UL REHMAN, DIGVIJAY PANDEY, USE OF CLUSTER ANALYSIS TO MONITOR NOVEL CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) INFECTIONS IN INDIA , Asian Journal of Advances in Medical Science: 2021 - Volume 3 [Issue 2]
- DIGVIJAY PANDEY, RANI GUL, JONATHAN JAMES O. CANETE, IAN CHRISTOPHER N. ROCHA, GADEE GOWWRII, BINAY KUMAR PANDEY, . ROHANA, S. D. NGULUBE PETER, MENTAL STRESS IN ONLINE LEARNING DURING THE PANDEMIC: AN ASSESSMENT OF LEARNERS’ PERCEPTION , Asian Journal of Advances in Research: 2021 - Volume 6 [Issue 3]
- DIGVIJAY PANDEY, TAJAMUL ISLAM, MANSOOR A. MALIK, NOVEL CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (SARS-COV-2): AN OVERVIEW , Asian Journal of Advances in Medical Science: 2021 - Volume 3 [Issue 2]
- RAYEES A. RATHER, TAJAMUL ISLAM, ISHFAQ UL REHMAN, DIGVIJAY PANDEY, DEVELOPMENT OF VACCINE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) IN INDIA , Asian Journal of Advances in Medical Science: 2021 - Volume 3 [Issue 2]